Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympics, Olympics, Olympics

1. I was writing on my laptop while watching Olympic highlights when the computer suddenly crashed, and when I turned it back on I seemed to have lost a whole morning's work. But the computer managed to retrieve it all up to the last save, so I only ended up losing a couple of paragraphs.

2. I've been using a rowing machine regularly at the gym, and I am now 2/3 as good as an Olympian. The single woman's skulls takes around 8 minutes for the 2000 metres, I take 12 mins.

3. We are around the other side of the world from London so I only get to see a little bit of live Olympics before I go to bed. But every morning after dropping off the kids at school I watch the two hour highlight show and enjoy it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment