Monday, November 5, 2012

Remembering, advent, window blind

1. I wrap the pass-the-parcel and make the take-home lolly bags for Aiden's party, and put everything away. Then I realise I've forgotten one child who has never turned up for anyone's party in the past but you never know, so I create another layer and another bag. Thank goodness I thought of it now, not too late, just in case.

2. Instead of commercial advent calendars for the kids, this year I buy a tiny Christmas-themed chest of 24 drawers and put a couple of lollies or chocolates in each one. I'll be able to re-use it every year.

3. The guy from the blinds shop turns up, on time, and moves the window blind I bought last week so that it goes up and down smoothly without rubbing on the window frame. He apologises for the job done by the original youth. "He's new."

No comments:

Post a Comment