Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tupperware, free time, taping hope

1. I went to my first tupperware party today to oblige a friend. It all seemed very expensive and I didn't buy anything, but I had a cup of tea with group of nice women (many of us have kids at the same playschool) and the best part was that as a tupperware virgin I was given a couple of little free things: a small long-handled brush, like a big toothbrush, for cleaning inside tall narrow things; and a small square of plastic/rubber that is supposed to give you great traction for opening recalcitrant jars - something I have a lot of trouble with due to my shoulder injury. I haven't tried it out yet. I love free stuff!

2. My son was offered a playdate this afternoon which gave me a couple of hours to finish some reading I needed to do before a meeting tonight.

3. I have remembered that a new favorite show is on tonight in time to ask my husband to tape it for me while I am out. I loved episode 1 of "Raising Hope" but missed episode 2 - and I can't watch it online as the US is too far ahead of Australia and they only have from episode 5 onwards available. I'll see tonights though, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment